Get away to the higher country for year round fun! At over 5,500 feet, Eastern America’s Highest Town offers unparalleled recreation and relaxation for every season.
Enjoy incredible views from our cozy restaurants and over 700 lodging options, from quaint inns to private rental homes. Rent a home or condo with a Beech Mountain Club membership and enjoy gourmet dining, swimming, golf or tennis. The options on Beech are just like our views… endless!
Shop at a country store, hike a waterfall trail, view pristine wildlife, fish in a mountain lake, or just breathe in the fresh air!
Beech Mountain Chamber of Commerce Lunch and Learn
- Who can Attend: Open to Everyone-RSVP to email@example.com
- Cost: $5 (includes lunch)
- When: November 19th from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Where: Pinnacle Inn Conference Room
- What: Marketing 101
What is marketing? This session explains the basics, including:
- how to analyze the market and identify the best market segment(s) for your product or service
- how to develop a long term marketing strategy and marketing plan
- creating a budget for your business to implement your strategy
- Identifying competitors and setting yourself apart
- Positioning your business in the market
- Identifying your customer base
- How to convert customers to advocates for your business
- How to develop a brand using established guidelines
- How to know when a brand should be registered
- How Social Media can benefit your small business
- How to market on the internet and develop a website
This session will be presented by Herman Metzler, a SCORE counselor in the High Country. Come join us for some great information that will help you start or grow your business!
For more information about becoming a vendor please call 828-387-3003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.